امدم حاج احمد

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

امدم حاج احمد
امدم حاج احمد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

nice fucking words

اذهب الى الأسفل

nice fucking words Empty nice fucking words

مُساهمة  Admin الخميس يونيو 16, 2011 9:52 am

As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.
Karen Clodfelder

We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
Unknown

Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.
Curtis Judalet

If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back theyd never ask you to.
Anonymous

Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend.
Anonymous

"Nothing is more beautiful than you wearing only the moonlight and my kisses."

"You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you I would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as I will never forget you."

"Lovers don't really need to 'give and take.' For once you give you should not expect anything in return."
"Love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything, to just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. To know that you can feel what love really is, to know, to feel, to love."

"Love is like an hour glass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties"-Jules Renord

Love is not finding someone to live with; It's finding someone you can't live without -Rafael Ortiz

Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends.

"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet."- Plato

Love Words, by Oriza Martins:

Good morning, my dear. On this rising day, I wish to you the best of things that can happen to someone. As for me, it already did -- you, in my life! What else could I desire for myself? Only to keep my desire for you! I love you dearly...

I've tried to measure how much I love you... impossible task. It is so much that the conclusion is clear: my love for you knows no bounds and it is infinite!

Our moments together are those more colorful, more livid. When we're apart, seems that part of me is gone and, on those moments, I feel an complete despair, counting the minutes until the moment to find myself with you again. Never leave alone, love of my life!

Last night was wonderful... I still can feel the taste of your kiss, the contact of your skin against mine, the good chill that I have with it... as much as I could dream in the past, I never known how much happiness one can have with someone to love... it is great to be able to love you.

Love Poems

Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 31
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/05/2011
العمر : 37
الموقع : www.umdam.com

https://umdam.rigala.net

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى: